Services @ Vantage
We at Vantage are completely driven by Customer Satisfaction, and strive to provide best customer support and timely services, we take installations Pan India, a feature of our establishment with extensive Partner network across India; as a result, we are able to provide our services and support across the Country.
For any added assistance, we have an In-House Service Centre with company trained technicians.
The “Vantage Installation Process" focuses on the most important asset in our portfolio, the “CUSTOMER." It puts the needs & requirements of the Customer first! The process begins first with a philosophy and mindset of customer care and attention. Everyone in the organization has an understanding of the role & importance our customers play in our every day lives. This is the foundation upon which we built our Company! With the foundation/mindset firmly in place, we begin the “Vantage Installation Process." Our goal is to make sure we are supporting the Customer from the very first visit of a Vantage person. It begins as a support role and rapidly develops into a partnership.the Customer continues to see and feel the depth, strength and discipline of the Vantage team.
Acting internal Project Manager
Co-ordination between Project Manager and our internal Procurement Team for successful and timely ordering and delivery of equipment
Design & Installation
- Complete submittal packages including architectural and audio/video and cabling drawings
- All drawings are produced in Auto CAD when required
- Weekly team meetings with all participants to review project timeline and drawings
- Final testing and commissioning of Equipment’s supplied
- Meetings with clients technical and contract representative’s status reports, and resolution of questions or issues outstanding
- Develop project schedule
- Stage / site equipment and materials at our shop, create as built drawings
- Submit owner manual binders of all equipment
- Supervise end user training on equipment operation
- Facilitate completion of final list of items delivered/installed
- Performs pre-install / rough-in cabling and termination, including bundling and labeling of cables
- Installation teams work closely with our design and engineering teams and project management in order to test all components prior to shipment
- Complete the project with final on-site terminations, equipment alignments and final testing
- Site clean up and disposal
Service and Support Team
- Equipped to manage, support and maintain all customer installations after project completionremotely and thru site visits
- Full support programs, ranging from time and materials to on-site support services
- Established strong partnerships with OEM’s to ensure we have every resource available to our customers
Get A Quote
Ready to take it a step further? Let’s start talking about your service requirements and find out how we can help you. Contact Vantage Systems today!